As I like to say in my BROADCASTING & CABLE blog, it’s Marketing Monday. And we start out with news of a new member of the VP club. A big, happy welcome goes out to JOSEPH JOHNSON over at Warner’s. He’s been an official VP of Creative Services. Since January. Well Dunne! Besides his regular excellent work, he’s been busy with promoting a passel of Creatives over on Pass Ave.
Despite the fact that everybody is ailing with that flu-thing making the rounds (coast to coast actually, not just in LA or Burbank), and therefore we don’t have any quick pix of the promoted, let’s hear it for:
- CHRIS GREEN is now Executive Director, Creative Services – On-Air from Director On-Air.
- MICHAEL QUINN to Director, Special Projects from Senior Writer/Producer.
- CARY NOREN to Managing Producer from Senior Writer/Producer.
- KATHY SACHI to Senior Writer/Producer from Writer/Producer.
- And SUZAN YOUNG to Senior Writer/Producer from Writer/Producer. Well Dunne! to one and all.
Think about This: “Many years ago, but not so long ago, there were those who said, ‘Well, you have three strikes against you: You’re black, you’re blind and you’re poor’, But God said to me, ‘I will make you rich in the spirit of inspiration, to inspire others as well as create music to encourage the world to a place of oneness and hope, and positively,’ I believed Him and not them.” ~ Stevie Wonder