Kudos to JULIE RIVEN, who has been upped to the VP club at Bravo Media. Ms. Julie is now VP of Consumer Marketing, reporting to ELLEN STONE, SVP of Marketing. The T ulane grad has been consulting iVillage and her resume includes marketing positions with MTV and Anheuser Busch. Well Dunne! Julie.
Graphics folks – do you know about the website www.graphics.com? It’s pretty cool, and there’s a jobs section as well.
Happy year of the Ox. It’s Chinese New Year. Celebrate peeps.
Creative Services Writer/Producer at WPBF 25- West Palm Beach
- Escape. Come live and work amidst lush palm trees, the plentiful sunshine and enjoy the gorgeous beaches of West Palm Beach , Florida !
- WPBF 25, a Hearst-Argyle managed ABC affiliate is on the hunt for a Creative Services Writer/Producer. We’re searching for a hands-on brand warrior who writes non-promospeak copy and edits with innovative visual techniques.
- We need a savvy storyteller with strong writing and editing skills to craft daily topical, sweeps and proof of performance spots. This new team member will use their marketing talents to promote the overall station image both on-air and on-line. In addition, the Creative Services Writer/Producer is responsible for scheduling promos on daily program logs, as well as assisting with station wide promotional campaigns and special events. The ideal applicant can work productively alone and as part of a team while under tight daily deadlines.
- This candidate will work closely with a Creative Services Director that thrives on brainstorming and for a stable company that values its employees and develops their talents. WPBF 25 is part of industry leader Hearst-Argyle Television and offers a strong compensation package.
- Minimum requirements for this position include a degree in broadcasting/communications or other related field, AND 2-3 years previous Marketing/Promotion experience. Digital advertising experience and working knowledge of AVID is a plus.
- Rush a resume and a sample of your best work on DVD or VHS to: WPBF 25, 3970 RCA Blvd. Suite 7007 , Palm Beach Gardens , FL 33410 Attn: Nicole Loomis, Human Resources, email@example.com
Think About This: “When you are full of problems, there is no room for anything new to enter, no room for a solution. So whenever you can, make some room, create some space, so that you find the life underneath your life situation.” ~ Eckhart Tolle