I know times are tough. But imagine how tough it must be to fight cancer. You can help WBTV’s CSD JOHN RICE make a difference when he climbs on his bicycle to peddle 200 miles around Charlotte, NC. It’s his annual 24 Hours of Booty ride – a fundraiser for cancer research. Yep, you can even click here and donate. It doesn’t seem merely enough to say Well Dunne! John.
"What if we saw those who irritate us as the beginning of creativity, collaboration, or even a thing of beauty?" Think about it and click here
GARY WANN’s job for a Senior Designer/Animator at KXAS in DFW:
Senior Designer / Animator
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. Comcast Corporation owns a controlling 51% interest in NBCUniversal, with GE holding a 49% stake.
Position Summary: Supervise / Create Promotion, Sales, and Station Graphics. Create graphics for branding and image projects. Day of Non-Standard News Graphic Requests
Design and create animations and graphic materials using Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Cinema 4D. Act as Design Lead and maintain logos, graphic files for the station, and create graphics for all departments as needed. Communicate and interact effectively with other departments. Complete projects as assigned by Vice President of Marketing and On-Air Promotion Manager. Position is directly supervised by On-Air Promotion Manager.
• Five (5) years local television design experience required.
• Four (4) year college degree with emphasis on advertising/marketing/television design preferred. Excellent organization, communication, animating/designing, and editing skills are necessary.
• The ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects is essential.
• Supervisory experience, field production, Final Cut Pro, and Adobe Creative Suite 6 are a plus.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work at the station in Fort Worth, Texas
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background investigation
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Think About This: "Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers." ~ Bernhard Haisch, astrophysicist