CORY BOWLER is going to use his marketing skills in a different way. He’s over in East Texas at the Rose Capital, Tyler. Gorgeous town, Tyler. Cory has been Marketing Manager doing the promo thing, and he’s now going to be Local Sales Manager. Yes, he’s thrilled. And yes, they’re looking or a marketing writer producer. Well Dunne! Cory.
2C Media did a fun job launching 30 Rock in syndication. Looked like it was a fun shoot with ALEC BALDWIN. Well Dunne! Miami folks.
Job Alert – Creative Services Manager at Yahoo. Same job as TV, only it’s not.
Job Alert – Louisville’s WAVE TV is looking for a writer-producer. CSD BOB MACK is the man to impress.
Job Alert – from CSD CURTIS MILES at WTVD ABC Raleigh-Durham
What we are looking for: INTERACTIVE DESIGNER
We at ABC11 are looking for an individual to produce numerous Apps for our enormous 4-foot iPad. Ok, it’s not really an iPad. However, it is a hugh 83-inch, multi-touch display that we want to bring to life with a variety of custom-built applications (based on Flash/Flex 4). We are looking for an individual to create these engaging applications for our broadcast news product. You will be working closely with our News Producers and Graphic Designers to conceptualize and execute ideas for our ongoing newscasts.
- ¥ Expertise with Flash/Flex (ActionScript 3.0, Flex 4/Flash Builder)
- ¥ Experience in building desktop, web, & mobile applications (particularly for multi-touch interactive displays)
- ¥ Competency with graphic applications is a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- ¥ Knowledge of other programming languages a big plus (Java, C++, C#)
- ¥ Strong comfort level working with PCs and MACs
- ¥ Passionate
- ¥ Self-motivated
- ¥ Team Player
- ¥ Detailed oriented
- ¥ Must love technical challenges
- ¥ Able to adhere to tight deadlines while maintaining quality
- ¥ Have an "eye" for design
- ¥ Abilty to easily adapt to changing situations
- ¥ Great sense of humor
- ¥ Full-time position
- ¥ Competitive salary
- ¥ Paid vacation
- ¥ Medical insurance
- ¥ 401k plan
This is EXACTLY the thing to do for sick friends. Bravo Heinz for exceptional marketing and take note Jerry’s Famous Deli (best chicken soup on the planet)
Think About This: "Let us be very sincere in our dealings with each other, and have the courage to accept each other as we are. Do not he surprised or become preoccupied at each other’s failures – rather, see and find in each other the good, for each one of us is created in the image of God." ~ Mother Teresa of Calcutta