Still in catch up mode…late but sincere wishes for a Well Dunne! Chicago experience to KEITH MORAN, who has been writing and producing ever so creatively at FOX in Chicago, WFLD. Keith had been CSD in Albany at WTEN/WXXA, the ABC/FOX duop. Before that he honed the creative at WRGB in Schenectady, was in St. Louis (RAH) editing at a production company, and he includes WTTV in Indy and WLNE in Providence among his stops. Well Dunne! Keith.
Speaking of Chicago, promo pro CARRIE KING, who counts Trib and WFLD as two places she kept the creative fresh and on time, has a fabulous ‘out of TV’ endeavour. She and her hubby have thrown in with one of the Pritzkers and their Evanston B&B is super fab. Elegant and exciting (words that can be used for Mrs. King as well). Check it out and for heavens sakes, stay here when you go to the Windy City!
Job Alert – VP Marketing truTV NYC
Job Alert – Writer Producer [adult swim] Burbank (or NYC) 144337BR
Job Alert – Executive Director, Marketing Branding & Communication NPR Washington DC
Job Alert – Commercial Producer KHBS/KHOG St Smith AR
Reports To: KHBS/KHOG Creative Services Director and The Arkansas CW Promotion Manager
Job Description: KHBS/KHOG-TV and The Arkansas CW, Hearst Television’s ABC and CW affiliates in Fayetteville-Fort Smith, Arkansas, are looking for a driven, creative Commercial Producer to conceptualize write, shoot, design and edit impactful advertising for local clients and businesses. This position is located in Rogers, Arkansas.
• Producing – from concept to completion – commercial campaigns by working directly with the sales team to develop impactful messaging and branding campaign for the clients’ needs.
• Adhere to a standard operating procedure for commercial production, including scheduling, weekly and monthly reports for projects.
• Assist the ABC and CW creative teams by conceptualizing, writing and producing marketing materials for sales promotion, public service announcements, station sponsored events and syndicated promotion.
• Will assist promotion teams in the writing/producing of news, weather and sports promotion when necessary.
• Prefer two years of experience as a multi-media Writer/Producer
• Prefer two years of experience shooting, lighting and non-linear editing.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite. Working knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop a plus.
• Work well under extreme deadlines and be a self-starter
• Must be able to shoot and edit their own projects
• Graphic design skills are preferred
• Strong writing skills
• Ability to work a flexible schedule
• High School diploma
• Bachelor’s Degree or some college preferred
• Relevant work experience in lieu of college is acceptable
Think About This: "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes in to us at midnight very clean. It’s perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands, and hopes we’ve learned something from yesterday." ~ John Wayne, Actor
Copyright 2014 © Kate Bacon / Well Dunne! Talent