DAVID HERSHEY is a lucky man. Besides the fact he has the coolest car that is a personality in and of itself (ask him about The Bandit) – he also has a notable group of creatives for his Dallas shop, KTVT. His own words will illuminate you on the latest which is nailing down a super Topical producer in a very tight market: I’m happy to announce that DUSTIN MAGWIRE will be joining our CBS 11-TXA 21 Creative Services team as a Topical Promo Writer-Producer! Dustin has been doing incredible promo work as the Senior Promotion Producer at KTBC Fox 7 in Austin and has been doing so for nearly 5 years. He is also a graduate of the University of North Texas. Dustin will join our team on Monday, August 24. Please help me welcome him to our already-incredible team here at CBS 11 and TXA 21! Well Dunne! Dustin.
Since ED ROTH Is on hiatus this week, it’s only fair to let you know he’s been promoted at The List. Details will be forthcoming when the show is back to production, so get yourselves ready to give him a huge Well Dunne! Ed~!
August 24 is the day KRISTEN BYRUM begins as CSD at WNCN in Raleigh, too. All about her tomorrow, when the picture arrives. She’s pretty and talented, too. Worth the wait.
Job Alert – Senior Marketing Producer/Promotion Manager KGUN 9/CW Tucson
Imagine living in a place that’s warm and sunny virtually year round. Imagine a job where you have the opportunity to not only produce great television marketing, but you’ll have a chance to help shape the brand. At KGUN 9 in Tucson we are looking for an imaginative, dedicated and motivated senior producer/promotion manager. You’ll use toys and tools that will help bring out your best work. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a group of people who are relentless to be the best and play just as hard. If this sounds like the perfect job…we sure think it is! See if you’re ready for the challenge. Go to http://scripps.com/careers/find-a-job Please include your resume and a link to samples of your work.
About us: KGUN 9 has a long history of excellence in Tucson. Advanced editing suites, fully equipped grip trucks, and Glidecam are among the exciting tools available to help a marketing producer create excellence. The station is part of a community that is home to large employers such as University of Arizona, and Davis Monthan Air Force Base. It’s also a major tourist destination year round with many nationally known resorts, parks and other attractions.
- Oversee day to day marketing Broadcast air this includes
- Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in television marketing
- Candidate should be skilled in computer editing and associated programs such as After effects, Photoshop and other related programs.
- Must have experience shooting and lighting
- Management and supervisory skills are preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to set time management and project priorities for themselves and others on the team.
- Successful candidate should be able to demonstrate initiative and independent thinking while also being able to collaborate successfully with a variety of team members in other departments.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to multi task and work on multiple projects at once.
Education: College degree in communications or related field preferred or equivalent experience. The E.W. Scripps Company, KGUN 9 and the CW Tucson are equal opportunity employers. Employment based on successful drug test.
Job Alert – Creative Services Director WJLA DC
Job Alert – News Promo Manager WBFF/WNUV Baltimore
Think About This: "Life is simple. Everything happens for you, not to you. Everything happens at exactly the right moment, neither too soon nor too late. You don’t have to like it… it’s just easier if you do." ~ Byron Katie
Copyright 2015 © Kate Bacon / Well Dunne! Talent