What does one do after an illustrious career as a marketing leader on the station side of the TV biz? One goes to work for PROMAX. That’s exactly what RICK SWANSON has done and his new title is VP Marketing and Programming at the trade organization encompassing the global entertainment marketing community. The UCLA grad has impressed viewers and colleagues both with his work and leadership at KING in Seattle, CBS in Chicago, KABC in LA and KRON in San Francisco. Well Dunne! Rick.
Job Alert – Artist / Producer WKMG Orlando
Ready to do some of the best work you’ve ever done and make your mark in design and promotion? Then we want You! WKMG-TV News 6, the Graham Media Group owned CBS Affiliate in sunny Orlando Florida has an immediate opening for an experienced motion graphics designer and video editor to join our award winning team as Producer/Animator.
In one of the most dynamic television markets, you’ll have the opportunity to design and create visually engaging graphics and promotions to appear in newscasts, on-air promotions, commercials, print, billboards, the list goes on! Do you know 3D, After Effects, can edit and are uber-creative? Then this could be the job for you!
Qualified candidate must be a strong designer, creative thinker and editor with eye for layout. The position requires a person who can conceptualize and edit promos, create, design, animate graphics and create print and animated ads for all platforms.
Mastery of non linear editing, preferably, Premiere and the Adobe Creative Cloud (including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects). Strong proficiency in Cinema 4D a must.
- Positive, self-motivated and comfortable with working in a fast paced workplace.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as assigned.
- Expertise on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under pressure and manage multiple projects.
- Key qualities are the ability to create, edit, apply creative direction, animate, work well with other people and contribute to a team effort.
- At least 2 years experience that includes non-linear editing and videography at a local television station or equivalent experience.
- Experience creating motion, web and print graphics.
- Conceptualize, write, produce and edit news/station image, entertainment and community service project promos as assigned for platforms including radio and digital/social media.
- Photoshop, Illustrator and AfterEffects experience required
- Writing for television a plus
To Apply: Reel of work is required. Qualified applicants submit cover/resume to: email@example.com or clickorlando.com NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE Note: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting. Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen, required background checks and educational degree verification.
Job Alert – Director Social Media & Fan Engagement A&E/History Net NYC job 165BR
Interesting bit of news. More money and a better worker…that’s what job hoppers are.
Think About This: “Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” ~ Iman
Copyright 2016 © Kate Bacon / Well Dunne! Talent