She arrived in time for the May sweeps, but with all that was happening, we’re just now getting around to talented and energetic ASHLEY GROOVER. She’s the new promo producer for CSD DENNIS ELSBURY at Scripps’ WFTS, ABC in the Tampa St Pete market. The Jacksonville State U grad was over at Raycom’s Fox affil WBRC in Birmingham before returning to the Sunshine State. Ashley got her start in TV in eastern Alabama at TV-24 and honed her skills at JSU TV. Is it too silly to call her groovy Groover? Everybody is happy so let’s have a cheerful Well Dunne! Ashley.
Job Alert – Director of Marketing WNCN Raleigh
Director of Marketing: WNCN, the NBC affiliate in Raleigh is seeking a creative and innovative hands-on brand leader with vision and the ability to execute. WNCN is looking for a game changer who will lead and implement research driven brand strategies across multiple platforms as well as oversee all station marketing, news promotion, special projects and graphics. This position will also be responsible for the station community service program. The DM will work closely with all departments and will help coordinate programming and sales promotion. Responsibilities include budgeting, log/inventory management, outside media coordination and co-op relationships. Qualified applicants may apply by sending their resume,cover letter and demo reel to: WNCN-TV; Attn: Human Resources, 1205 Front Street, Raleigh, NC 27609; email firstname.lastname@example.org; and apply online at www.mediageneral.com EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled Background check and Drug screen required.
Job Alert – Multi-media Producer/Editor WFTS Tampa
Beaches, palm trees and no snow! The Florida lifestyle is just as good outside of work as it is working with the team at WFTS Media in Tampa ,FL (Mkt 13). WFTS/ABC Action News is looking for its next great Creative Services multi-media producer/editor. Applicants must have a proven track record of producing compelling promotional spots, along with being skilled in social media content and marketing, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. This person will have experience working with camera, audio and lighting equipment, ability to work with tight deadlines and a good understanding of graphics and visual effects is needed. You will also participate in community events. Most of all, this person will bring a positive, innovative attitude to a great place to work! Please provide a link to review samples of your work. Apply at Scripps.com/careers
- Write and produce promotional spots, PSAs, marketing campaigns and other material as needed for on-air and external media.
- Work closely with Creative Services management and newsroom staff on story development and promotional script ideas.
- Execute video projects production, including videography, lighting, and editing.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in creative field production and editing of promotional spots.
- Experience working with camera, audio and lighting equipment.
- Ability to shoot and edit video for digital platforms.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut X, a plus.
- Superb attention to detail, time management, and communications skills.
- Able to Work flexible hours including some weekends WFTS – ABC Action News 4045 N Himes Tampa FL 33607
Think About This: “It will be our love not our opinions that will be our greatest contribution to the world.” ~ Bob Goff
Copyright 2015 © Kate Bacon / Well Dunne! Talent