The American dream is still alive and well, at least in Cincinnati. Take KIMHEART MOEUNG. He’s the newest member of the WXIX creative team. Let’s let Marketing Director KEVIN GORYL tell you more:
We just welcomed Kimheart Moeung to our staff as our new Marketing Producer. Kimheart is a recent graduate from Cincinnati State and came highly recommended from his professors. Kimheart got thrown into the deep end on his first day and could now challenge Michael Phelps in the Butterfly! We are in the process of launching 6 new syndicated shows; Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy, Rachael Ray, Ricki Lake, Jeff Probst and Insider. Plus we are launching a Saturday/Sunday Weekend News and extending our morning news an hour to 11am. So, Kimheart has been thrown into a number of projects from day one and has risen to the occasion each time. His first day was 7/27 and instead of meeting with HR, he was handed a camera and a camera car mount and sent out to shoot a few scenes of an image campaign. Kimheart is first generation Cambodian-American. His parents, Samon (Monica) and Sokhorn (Kevin) came to the US in 1985 from Cambodia. His girlfriend, Erin, and him had a celebratory dinner when he got the job, they’ve been dating for about two years.
Well Dunne! Kimheart and thanks Kevin.
Nothing keeps KPIX’s energetic Market Director of Communications, AKILAH BOLDEN-MONIFA, down for long, including surgery. She is back up and on the road to 100%. Extra best wishes to you. Akilah,
Job Alert – Animator/Producer at WKMG in Orlando
Join a dynamic team of creative people in one of the top 20 markets in America. WKMG-TV, the Post Newsweel owned CBS affiliate in sunny Orlando, is looking for an innovative and creative Animator/Producer to join its Award Winning Creative Services Team. The qualified candidate must be able to produce quality work in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines.
- • Create, apply creative direction, animate.
- • Work well with a team as well as contribute to the team effort.
- • Design graphics from concept to completion for news pre-production, promotion, sales and print.
- • Able to produce under tight deadlines.
- • Create, write and edit on-air promotions on digital editing system
- • Must have ability to contribute to on-line and social media efforts.
- • Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, holidays on short notice.
- • Reports to Creative Services Director.
- • TV or related Design/Art experience
- • Digital editing experience – Final Cut Pro preferred
- • Proficient in: 3D Studio Max, Cinema 4D or equivalent 3D software
- • Photoshop, Illustrator and AfterEffects experience required
- • Writing for television a plus
To apply, get hold of Kym Peoples, the CSD to mail or email your resume and reel link.
Ouch…not only is Dish Network getting tons of flack about dropping AMC, but they were just named the #1 worst place to work in the US by the Wall Street Journal.
It’s important to think about all things, including sanitation. That’s why the BBC story on Bill Gate’s Reinvent the Toilet Fair is worth a click.
Think About This: “Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind.” ~ Henry James