JOHN MILLER has long been known to be a marketing leader, a man from whose brain (along with VINCE MANZE) sprang “Must See TV”, the sparkling and effective campaign done when he was EVP of Advertising for NBC. For the last several years, since 2011, John’s headed up the NBC Sports Agency as CMO. He’s now gotten a new and exciting title within the NBC family – CMO of NBC’s Olympics. Add to that being head of the NBCU Marketing Council and John’s exhibiting his talents and leadership in wonderful ways. He’s well deserving of all good things that come his way. John is not retiring and rumors to that effect are just not true. Well Dunne! John. Olympic Gold for you.
Taking John’s place as head of NBC Sports Agency is JENNIFER STORMS. She’ll be making the transition back to entertainment from being SVP of Global Sports Marketing for Pepsi. Jenny has a winning track record from her days prior to Pepsi when she held various marketing positions at Turner in Atlanta where she was SVP of Sports Marketing and Programming. She’s a Northwestern grad who deserves a cheering Well Dunne!
Job Alert – Director On-Air Promotions A&E TV Networks NYC
Job Alert – Director of Marketing FOX Sports Florida Ft Lauderdale FNG0004363
Job Alert – Big Time Graphics / Viz RT Artist Wanted In The Big Easy! WGNO-TV (ABC) / NOLA 38 (CW) Tribune – New Orleans, LA
Are you a talented artist ready to showcase your best work in one of the best cities in America? Are you inspired by the sights, sounds and smells of a town unlike anything else in the country? The Tribune Broadcasting duopoly in New Orleans is on the lookout for a dynamic Graphics/VizRT Artist. Not only will you be responsible for the overall on air look for the ABC and CW affiliate in New Orleans, you will also be a part of a team that has delivered nationally award winning campaigns. The Emmy, Tellys, Addys and even Promax Gold! You will also provide daily graphics support for our one of kind News With A Twist news program. Yes, the rumors are true. Our newscast is set in an eclectic bar. Knowledge of VizRt, Cinema 4D or any 3D modeling/animation is preferred but not mandatory for consideration. A boutique agency, post-production, broadcast television or cable background is ideal.
Take a sneak peek into what we do https://vimeo.com/97536543 and let us know your thoughts.
- the ability to enjoy New Orleans even if involves beignets, parades and loud funky music
- Minimum of 2 years Creative Services experience in on-air cable or broadcast environment, boutique agency, or post-production house
- 3 years’ experience in Adobe Creative Suite (especially After Fx) 3 years’ experience in marketing and/or broadcast graphic design
- Consistent use DSLR technology and digital video cameras.
- Proficiency with Mac OS and file base management
- Strong aptitude for new technology, WordPress and social media
- A sense of humor and authentic, conversational writing style
- Self-directing, self-motivating attitude, with ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment with the ability to multi-task and manage a diverse workload
- Competitive spirit, strong team collaborator and an open mind .
Email your resume w/online link to your demo reel* to: email@example.com Jeff Funk Creative Director, WGNO-TV (ABC) / NOLA 38 (CW) *ALL RESUMES WITHOUT LINKS TO A DEMO REEL WILL BE STEWED AT OUR NEXT CRAWFISH BOIL
Think About This: "Fairy Tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” ~ G. K. Chesterton
Copyright 2015 © Kate Bacon / Well Dunne! Talent