New title at Discovery…given to adorable KATIE GRANT, who was Senior Manager of Communications for Discovery International and is now Director of Communications for Discovery Communications. Big operation for sure, and this is a promotion. Hard work and well earned. The University of San Diego grad has been doing PR for various Discovery arms since 2004. Way to go and Well Dunne! Katie.
Job Alert – Marketing Producer/Coordinator WBRZ Baton Rouge
Job Alert – Graphics Studio Manager Nickelodeon NYC
Job Alert – Creative Commercial Producer KGTV San Diego
COME PRODUCE AWARD-WINNING COMMERCIALS IN SUNNY SAN DIEGO
KGTV is looking for an extremely creative, hard working, self-motivated commercial producer to come make TV magic in America’s Finest City. The Senior Producer, Commercial Production is responsible for conceptualizing, coordinating, supervising, and writing commercials and other program material.
- Conceive, write, and coordinate all video and audio materials necessary for production of high quality commercials (Broadcast/Digital) for station clients.
- Develop relationships with station clients.
- Work with sales managers and account executives to help meet and exceed present and potential client needs.
- Create sales videos for presentations
- Coordinate and schedule commercial productions and personnel
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
College degree in Communications or a related field required.
At least four (4) years previous writing and producing as well as production coordinating experience in the broadcast industry.
Skills & Abilities
- Exceptional writing skills
- Extensive knowledge of video production, studio and remote lighting, editing and creative graphic production
- Able to work independently, proactively, take initiative and manage a flexible schedule with multiple projects and deadlines
- Extraordinary people skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a huge plus
Application must include demo materials to be considered. Apply https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/RTI.home?c=1060841&d=External&r=5000021539906
Ever want to take a college class but time, distance, money or a combination of those put the brakes on the desire? No more. Coolest thing – canvas network. You can start a class about film noir June 1. Put together with Turner Classic Movies and Ball State, it’s free (yes, free) and promises to be very cool.
Think About This: "God does not judge us by the multitude of works we perform, but how well we do the work that is ours to do. The happiness of too many days is often destroyed by trying to accomplish too much in one day. We would do well to follow a common rule for our daily lives — DO LESS, AND DO IT BETTER." ~ Dale Turner
Copyright 2015 © Kate Bacon / Well Dunne! Talent