Where would research-based creative be without the folks who love to do research? Gotta love ‘em. Winter Park, FL-based Kre8 Media has found a way to bring data to life vis-à-vis their new VP of Data Science and Analytics, TINA WISER. Ms. Tina looks far to young to have her background of work with clients like Toyota, Mattel and 3M. The University of the Phillipines grad is moving east from LA where she was with Hawthorne Direct. Well Dunne! Tina.
Job Alert – Social Media Strategist KGTV San Diego (work with STAN MELTON!!)
COME DO SOCIAL IN SUNNY SAN DIEGO KGTV, the ABC affiliate in America’s Finest City, is looking for the most creative, driven, brilliant Social Media Strategist in the nation to join our Marketing team. Said genius will become our social media evangelist, in both tactics and tools, for the station’s news, programming and sales initiatives, helping grow KGTV’s audience across multiple digital channels.
You should have a demonstrated track record of building connections with social media users, employing smart news and creative marketing judgment and best practices, while naturally geeking out over current events and social performance metrics in equal measure.
- Train and guide station staff on social media efforts, sharing best practices and helping grow social influence
- Strategize, administer, monitor and and report on performance of all KGTV primary accounts along with on-air talent accounts
- Manage marketing content and inventory across all digital platforms
- Track industry trends, changes and updates across the social media landscape
- Maximize social media opportunities for daily news, special events and station initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Required Skills:
- Deep knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms, and best practices for each
- Experience with social media monitoring and tracking tools
- Local and national news junkie with enthusiasm for a broad range of stories
- Expectional resourcefulness and attention to detail in a fast-paced, high performance news environment
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
We’re not asking much…as long as you eat, sleep and live social you’ll fit in fine. Apply https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/RTI.home?c=1060841&d=External&r=5000021289806
Have you noticed that when one is blessed with one talent, like writing or editing or the like, one is also blessed with another talent. Happens a lot to the people in marketing. Give it up for (which means click the link and listen) to KELLY PIDGEON, who is always Well Dunne!, and his musical group Boats Against the Current. Extra points to those who get the name reference.
Oops…GAYLE BEATTY of the broken wrist story from yesterday was at Scripps’ WFTS, not Gannett’s WTSP. Yes, there is need for a good editor…or babysitter…or something like that. LOL.
Anybody like those articles that have a number and then headlines about how to do something? You know, like this one (which is pretty good…) 10 Great Things Great Leaders Know and Do
Think About This: “If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already.” ~ Gabriel García Márquez
Copyright 2015 © Kate Bacon / Well Dunne! Talent